The wise words of Lao Tsu

*This too will pass * When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be * When you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to * Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Under Arm Odour Banana

This week I gave a lesson to a couple of classes of J'2s in which they had to try and use their imaginations to come up with some unusually disgustingly weird food or drinks.Often the learning here is quite structured and routine, so getting the kids to use their own imagination can be difficult. After this class I began to wonder if it was such a good idea...they loved it but it made me feel a little sick ..lol
Here are some that the kids came up with..but...this actual lesson I will mostly teach next week, so I will add to this list as they create :-) Some answers were a little disturbing so I will just put down some of the best disgusting ones... lol

Nasal junk chewing gum
Underarm odour Banana
W.C Water and Tea
Tartar Cake
Urine Juice
Hair Soup
Saliva Soup
Mouse Hamburger
W.C Hamburger
Deep Fried Maggots
Fried Fly Rice
Stool Dumplings
Butterfly Pie
Toilet Paper Dumplings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well those classes seem to be right up my Alley, I will say no more ??

Dad

Unknown said...

Yes Dad... I did honestly think of you during this lesson and thought it would be right up your alley :-)