The wise words of Lao Tsu

*This too will pass * When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be * When you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to * Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Blog!

It was very re-miss of me to forget to blog that two days ago it was my Dad's birthday. I did speak to you Dad with text messages, emails and a couple of Skype calls on your actual birthday....but I didn't blog it... Sorry...
Hey and you did get two Chinese renditions of "Happy Birthday" via Skype...a bad one by me...but a perfect one by Nettie...
So this is your belated "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" blog. Your parcel of specially chosen birthday goodies is jet setting it's way over.....but I think that you may have to share some of your gifts a little by letting Mum play with them also :-)
I love and miss you very, very much !

No comments: