The wise words of Lao Tsu

*This too will pass * When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be * When you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to * Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

I Believe I Can Fly

I have often learnt how I should be looking at life, just by observing my dogs. This is my girl , showing how to let go and live for now. Left picture in China, Right picture in Australia.
Bringing a dog back home to Australia from China is a HUGE deal....Info Post coming soon


If only people realized just how much they can learn from their canine companions and learn how to communicate with them, they would find a wonderful, lasting bond that brightens everyday.








No comments: