The wise words of Lao Tsu

*This too will pass * When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be * When you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to * Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage

Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Beautiful Clear Winters Night

Life has been crazy these past few weeks, today I didn't stop until now.... Very very busy and tomorrow I have to recall on my muso skills and perform a drum solo and duet with my little Carol. We are part of the New Year Teachers Show. Last minute addition so we only rehearsed tonight but we have a lesson every week so I think it should be fine.
Braved the chilly weather to venture onto the balcony to bring in the washing ( thats been hanging for 3 or 4 days) and saw a perfectly clear (all be it cold) winters evening. Nice :-)


1 comment:

Yasmin said...

this looks so nice oh my god